How do you all like my new blog header? It is a little bit big, but that's okay...I'm proud to say I did it all by myself! I had used someone else to design in the past few times, but thought I'd take a crack at it this time. I'm pleased with the results, especially since I'm in no way an artist or designer. Both girls actually napped at the same time today so I was able to play around and figure it out. I probably should have napped myself, but oh well.
This post is focused on our toddler, who is driving us CRAZY with her potty shenanigans. She has regressed (obviously) since all the baby stuff has been going on. More often than not she REFUSES to go to the potty. She usually won't have an accident, she will just hold it until the absolute very last second and then FREAK OUT because she has to go SO BAD. And that is just peeing. Don't even get me started on the poop.
Anyway, after she goes, her undies MUST stay off, because I quote,
"I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY BUTT TO DRY!"
I think I hear that statement 75 times a week, whether it is after going potty, after getting wiped up after poop, after a bath, etc. She just absolutely CAN'T put clothes back on unless she feels like her butt area is TOTALLY dry.
So there is a lot of naked toddler butt time at our house now.
I found these videos awhile ago and can totally relate. Getting pants on a toddler can be a challenge, to say the least. This particular video is in 2 parts.
There are other episodes of this series "convos with my 2-year-old" that I recommend you watch if you have time. They are pretty funny.
I very much look forward to the day when potty time doesn't dominate our conversation and cause me to sprout gray hairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment