Thursday, August 22, 2013

44-Months-Old/Throwback Thursday

First up, this girl is 44-months-old!


I keep referring to her as a toddler, but I think she is officially beyond that now- starting next month she will be a full blown PRESCHOOLER. 

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Yep.  We go to a preschool parent orientation next Tuesday, she meets her teacher on the 4th, and then starts going two mornings a week after labor day. 

I can't believe it.  But I'm so excited for her to start the school experience.  She is so smart and sweet and I think she will absolutely thrive (and I'm also really hoping it will help with some attitude/behavior/potty issues at home). 

Moving on.

For this week's edition of Throwback Thursday, we have the babies actually doing something besides sitting or laying.  Well, I guess technically they are still laying, but ON something.  And in different positions.

The first one is all about the tummy time mat.  Callie looks a little loopy and Maya looks like she is posing for some professional photographer somewhere.  But both appear to have strong neck muscles.


The second one is all about the play mat.  They're both just staring at the toys.  There is still very little control of the limbs at this point, so any attempt to reach for the toys is pretty much the result of flailing.

There you have it!  Until next time...adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment