Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sisters and Squish

Two things:

1) I have had the picture below on the left in a frame on my dresser for years.  It is me and my sister Laura shortly after she was born.  Once I found out we were having another girl, I looked forward to recreating the picture with my two girls.  I gave it a shot today and it turned out pretty darn good.


Pretty cool, huh?

2) I have been trying to come up with a nickname for Maya. At first I kept calling her Punkin, but that just isn't right since that is what I call Callie.  So then I was toying with Munchkin and Peanut.  But neither of those felt right. 

Then I took this picture today...


...and the only thing I have been calling her since is Squish.

I mean, look at those cheeks! Don't you just want to SQUISH them????

No comments:

Post a Comment