Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all!

We had a nice relaxing weekend.  Chris and Callie are at the Lynx game right now and I currently have a baby who may or may not let me put her down long enough to write much...so I'll let the pictures I took tell about our weekend.

Happy Saturday!

We tried going to Como Zoo but it was CRAZY busy, so we went to lunch and Menchies instead!

Sister time at home

Hanging with Uncle Dan

and Auntie Cat

We have a field by our house that we like to take Kona to. 
Lami and Auntie Cat joined us Saturday night.

Evening sun

This morning we participated in a walk in memory of Alison's mom Deb.
It was a beautiful day and a lovely walk.

Working on some tummy time.
School starts tomorrow for P.A.  As I said last week, it is so weird to not be starting a school year this year.  I've had a first day of school every year since I was in preschool.  That's a lot of years...enough that I don't want to count how many it actually is. 

Okay I just did the math.  It is like 27 years. 

But I'm having a ball being home and being the target of spit ups and the favorite spot for baby cuddles, and having the opportunity to participate in afternoon nap time.  The best part about it is being witness to the sister love.  Callie may be tough for me to deal with every day (though she most definitely has her good moments/hours/days), but she does not waver in her love for Maya Leigh.

Seriously.  Melt. My. Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment