We are officially parents of a preschooler.
And I'm not sure how that happened. How did we get from here:
| Baby Callie |
To here?
| Preschool Callie (This picture will be hanging up by her cubby at preschool!) |
It was strange being on the parent side of orientation tonight. As a teacher for almost a decade, I'm so used to being the one giving the information to the parents. Now it was my turn to BE the parent, and it felt weird. I felt old, actually.
But her teacher, Mrs. Lori, seems wonderful, the room was bright and cheery, and everything sounds like it is going to be great!
We go back next Wednesday for a conference so Callie can meet Mrs. Lori and see the room. Then her first day of school is on the 9th.
Stay tuned for an adorable "first day of preschool" picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment