IT IS WARM AND SUNNY IN MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like warm enough to wear SHORT SLEEVES outside with NO COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that it is almost May and it is the first time I could do that is a little weird, but I think *knock on wood* that spring is finally here. Actually, maybe we'll skip spring and head straight for summer. Who knows? But it is wonderful. :)
On to the phone dump...
 |
| Favorite Thing #1: Flowers from my in-laws on Monday to kick off my birthday week! |
 |
| Favorite Thing #2: Hanging out with baby Avery (and her parents too, of course!) |
 |
| Favorite Thing #3: After a snow storm on Monday, a sunshine and light jackets seems pretty great by Thursday. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #4: Hamsie cuddles! |
 |
| Favorite Thing #5: The almost 28 week baby bump...feeling large and in charge. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #6: Spring haircut and a lollipop! |
 |
| Favorite Thing #7: See that dumpster? That means we're making progress on getting our house ready to sell. |
I'm very much looking forward to the weekend, as I will be heading to Adrea's cabin for a couple of days to relax and recharge. And while I'm gone, Chris and various members of our family will be working on our house and/or hanging out with our toddler. I have a knack for getting out of town at the exact time that
work is done at our house. So thanks in advance to all those involved in helping out this weekend. I REALLY appreciate it!!!!!! :)
Have a great weekend!
Look at how cute you are!! Lovin the bump mama!
ReplyDelete