Tuesday, April 30, 2013

5 Random Things that Start with S

1) Sweating- Oh. My. Goodness.  My third trimester the first time around was in the winter, so I do not really remember being too horribly hot.  This time around is a different story.  I literally feel like I'm baking something and the heat is radiating from the inside out.  I suppose that I am.  So much sweat.
 
2) Siblings- No pressure, Callie. A friend on Facebook posted this link about the influence of  older siblings.  Therefore I'd like to take *some* credit for how awesome my younger sisters are. :)
 
3) Spring = Stress. It has always been true at work since it is high stakes testing and spring fever kids and tired out teachers.  And this spring we've got the added stressors/bonuses of getting ready for a new baby, and trying to sell and buy a house.  But it is all a good reminder of how lucky we are and the amazing support system we have.
 
4) Sugar- I'm usually a salt girl.  If I had the choice between a bag of Doritos and a piece of cake, I'd more often than not choose a bag of Doritos.  But this pregnancy has been about sugar: sugary drinks, sugary snacks, sugary treats.  In moderation, of course.
 
5) Sleep- I'm going to miss it.  I was asleep by 9:45pm last night and slept relatively well until 6:00am (the tossing and turning and yes body pillow, no body pillow is just par for the course now).  That is a glorious (mostly) uninterrupted 8 hours and 15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment