Happy Sunday!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had a lovely Saturday and then worked hard today. We want to move. Houses. We want to sell our house and buy a new one. Before the baby comes. Gulp.
Remember how I have always mentioned that we are messy? Our house is cluttered? Yeah. Getting our house ready to even BEGIN the process of putting it on the market is painful. But Chris is working really hard and I'm doing what I can. We're getting help from family and are thankful for that. But it is going to be a crazy busy month, as if it wasn't going to be already...
Anyway. Weekend stuff.
Saturday
Callie and I spent the morning at the condo while Chris worked on the house. Then G-ma and G-pa stopped over later to look and house stuff and hang out. Then I went to my mom's musical (she's playing in the pit of Avenue Q at a nearby college) while Chris and Callie hung out with Big Dave, Sydney and Kylie.
 |
| Silly girl on a bear hunt |
 |
| Reading with Boom at the library |
 |
| Silly Bops- always puts the coat on backwards! |
 |
| Enjoying the sunshine with G-ma...despite the snow |
 |
| The last (hopefully!) snowman of the season. |
 |
| Looking at Kona's baby pictures. To which she asked, "Where was I?" To which I was like, "UM...you weren't born yet." To which she asked, "But where was I?' To which I was like, "Um...look at how cute Kona is in this picture!" |
 |
| Two silly girls in dress-up clothes. |
Sunday
Sunday school. Work on the house. Clean out stuff. Put stuff in bags. Empty closets. Vacuum. SO MUCH LAUNDRY. Entertain a crazy toddler.
This afternoon Auntie Cat and Callie had a auntie/niece date.
 |
| Sweet face at the Como Conservatory. |
 |
| Silly face at Chatterbox! |
Hamsie is doing great. She's 27 weeks along, about 2 pounds and 15 inches. Currently she is sleeping and waking at regular intervals. I notice her awake and active more and more often now. She can also open and close her eyes and even suck on her fingers. I had my glucose test on Friday so hopefully I will pass it. I go to the doctor next week, and then every two weeks after that. Crazy crazy crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment