Happy Freaking Friday!
It was a long full week back to reality again after spring break, but we made it from Monday to Friday and I'm thankful. It was a busy and tiring week and I didn't take too many pictures, so I stole a couple that I got from the grandparents throughout the week to make up for my lack of picture taking. Here goes...
 |
| Favorite Thing #1: Uncle Dan has moved back and is officially a police officer in Bloomington! We went to his swearing in ceremony on Monday evening. And Anna taught Callie to call him Po-Po. It is hilarious. Congrats Uncle Dan! |
 |
| Favorite Thing #2: Earlier in the week it felt like spring. I won't comment on the fact that it was snowing when I left work today. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #3: Cuddles with Daddy. Neither of them have felt very good this week, so cuddle time was very necessary. |
 |
| Favorite Thing #4: This silly girl and flowers |
 |
| Favorite Thing #5: My dinner date |
Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are excited to attend Great Grandma Gi-Gi's 90th birthday party tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment