Friday, February 1, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

We made it through the week and things are looking up.

Chris' arm is okay...he's still in a lot of pain and uncomfortable, but he is able to move it around more and is able to do more things to help himself. I'm still in charge of socks and bandages and assisting with getting his shirt on, but I can handle that. :)

Callie no longer screams out "NOSE" every other minute and is feeling much better, so that makes for both a happier girl and much less frazzled parents.

We have Kona back after an extended stay at G-ma and G-pa's so our house is starting to feel normal again (and with the limited ability of either of us to do much housework, it is cluttered and messy, which I guess is our normal anyway).

Our potty chart has been working and Callie stayed dry the ENTIRE day today.  That hasn't happened in probably a month.  Therefore, tomorrow we are going shopping to buy the first dress she earned. 

See?  Progress.

On to the pictures...

Favorite Thing #1: Playing in the snow

Favorite Thing #2: Playing in the snow with Grandma!
Favorite Thing #3: Above zero temps meant we could get this crazy doggy outside a little bit!

Favorite Thing #4: Dinner at the Suurmeyers and making valentines
Favorite Thing #5: The princess has a tiara
Favorite Thing #6: I *think* I felt little flutters tonight while typing this!
 Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment