Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

So this is where pregnancy brain comes in to play...trying to remember stuff that happened in the past.  Thank goodness I am in the habit of taking pictures, or I'd have no idea what to post on the weekend wrap-up.

Saturday
First off, Callie found Heena! 

Heena is a seal she got from my parents about a year ago that mysteriously disappeared months ago.  Want to know where and how she was found?  First off, she was up WAY to early on Saturday morning, so we told her to just play in her room for a little bit.  Then she decided to empty out her entire drawer full of sheets and blankets.  And because of that she found Heena who was stuffed INSIDE a pillow case in the drawer.  No idea how that happened, but I have a feeling a certain little person had something to do with it many months ago...

Anyway...the other exciting part about Saturday was that Callie earned her "new dress" sticker on the potty chart, so we went to Southdale in search of the perfect "sparkly" dress.

We found it.

And it hasn't come off the rest of the weekend...except for sleepy times.

She rocked it at Andy and Beth's baby shower and had fun playing bubbles with Donald and Amy.


Sunday

Auntie Mari came over in the morning to play and we had story time before nap time.

This was minutes after we took the dress off to prepare for nap time.
Then Cal and I went to the condo to spend the evening with Boom.  Dress back on.


As far as Hamsie goes, he/she is 16 weeks along and I'm told by my babycenter app that he/she will be growing like crazy in the next few weeks.  I'm most definitely obviously pregnant as I've gotten a couple comments from strangers.  And I have had my first real craving of this pregnancy (though I didn't have very many with Callie, so we'll see)...sparkling fruit punch.  Like Tahitian Treat that you may have enjoyed as a 12-year-old but not since then.  I kept thinking about it all day on Thursday and Friday.  Finally today I got some fruit punch and mixed it will a little Sprite and it was AMAZING.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment