We had a fun weekend! Things are going much better in the potty training department (i.e. tonight at dinner (out of the blue) she told us she had to go potty, we made it to the bathroom and she went with no accident!). Victory!
Saturday
We had playtime and lunch at Boom and Bops' house.
 |
| Dancing to the Princess music |
 |
| Where's Callie? |
On Saturday evening Callie hung out with Auntie Cat and G-pa while Chris and I went out to eat with our college crew. It was a fun night for all! Callie was excited that she got to hang out without us. She made sure to tell us we had to leave as soon as we got there to drop her off. Once again, we feel so loved...
Sunday
We went to church today and the Sunday School classes sang a song during the service. Well, Callie stood up in the front and watched while other kids sang.
After church we had lunch with Jenna, Charlie and Mabel.
After nap time, Callie went outside in the snow and played with Dan and Anna. I was barely allowed to take pictures ("Don't come, Mom!"), but I snuck a few anyway.
 |
| Working on a snowman |
 |
| Throwing a snowball at Uncle Dan |
 |
| Hank the Snowman- right in our front yard! |
Hamsie update- he/she is currently 17 weeks along. As for size- he/she is around 5 inches long and 5 ounces. I have an appointment on Wednesday and I think we'll be able to schedule an ultrasound sometime in the next couple of weeks to find out if Hamsie is a he or a she! Can't wait til we know for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment