Friday, February 8, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Another week both dragged on and flew by simultaneously.  Not sure how that works but I can't believe it is already Friday, and Monday seems like SO LONG ago.

I wasn't at all stellar at taking pictures this week again, but here's what I got:

Favorite Thing #1: After not having many groceries for most of the week, we finally all had enough energy to brave the store.  And Callie is wearing the second dress she earned on her potty chart.  Yay!

Favorite Thing #2: How do we beat the winter blahs?  By painting our nails and toes of course!  And it is fun to represent all the favorite colors- purple, silver and pink!
That is all.  I will no doubt be asleep on the couch in about 20 minutes...hope you all have a more exciting Friday night than mine will be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment