Friday: Family Fun Night. We checked out the Minnehaha Arena sale for the first time in YEARS...and found some good stuff. We also all enjoyed a yummy cinnamon roll.
In order to kill time before dinner, we found a new park over in Mpls.
After a yummy dinner at a pizza joint we hadn't been to before, we went home, gave a certain toddler a bath, and played with the new garage sale purchases.
Saturday: After a chiropractor check-up, some errand running, and naptime, we went to a family bridal shower for Chris' aunt Karen and her future husband Gus. Callie was pretty active, so I didn't get too many good pictures, but I tried.
| Participating in the "activity" with Karen, Gus, Papa and Daddy |
| Family time! |
| Reading with Aunt Lynn |
Sunday: While I was running this morning, Callie helped Daddy pick his fantasy football winners. Then we Skyped with MorMor and Bops. They are in Spain for a couple of weeks, so it was fun to check in with them over video chat. At one point my dad asked Callie to give him her passy. She was a little confused, but tried to oblige.
We went to get bagels for brunch...and as I was holding Callie, the cashier said something like "If you don't look exactly the same, no one does." Do we?
After some football and an almost-3-hour nap (yay!), we headed to Aunt Mari's for a scenery change.
| Making funny faces! |


No comments:
Post a Comment