Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Nap Battle Statistics

Yesterday
Score: Mom-1, Callie-0
2: Hours of Fighting a nap
2.5: Hours of actual nap
5.5: Total Consecutive Hours in crib (minus a few minutes of rocking here and there)
1.5: Glasses of wine Mommy drank after the battle was over

Today
Score: TBD
1.5: Hours of Fighting a nap (so far...it is not over yet)
TBD: Hours of actual nap (seeing as it is 4:30 already, who knows)
TBD: Total Consecutive Hours in crib (at this point I'm about ready to leave her there until bedtime if I need to.  I will win)
3: Expected glasses of wine Mommy will drink after this battle is over

Tomorrow
Daddy is on nap duty

Update:
Chris got home, took over, and deemed that it was a hopeless case.
We lost.
I'm drinking wine.
Daddy and Callie are visiting the Wicks'.
Here's hoping for an early bedtime.
Daddy is still on nap duty tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment