Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WEDDING MEGA-POST #2

Welcome back!  If you missed my first wedding post, you can find it here.

Right after the wedding, we took lots of different group pictures, starting with a whole group picture of everyone at the wedding.

There were about 75 people who came!
Then there were family pictures...which includes one of my new favorites.

The Hender-Gosse-Lind-Sharpes
And then we got Ekeberg and Henderson pictures.

Ekebergs
Mom and Dad
Hendersons
Before heading to the reception with everyone else, Laura and Craig went to take some sunset pictures on the beach.

So sweet.  Destination weddings are awesome.

Then the party began with a cocktail hour, including a MARIACHI BAND.


To keep Callie busy during this time, I gave her my phone so she could go around and take pictures.  She actually got some really good ones!  These are all hers:


Soon dinner and speeches followed.


THEN...DANCING (and cake)!!!!!


I'll end with a couple of videos of everyone tearing it up (and sweating) on the dance floor.


IMG 4553 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

This one is the best- Uptown Funk might just be my new favorite song, because whenever I hear it now I just picture Callie having a blast dancing with her Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craig at the wedding.


IMG 4557 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

So, does it look like we had a BLAST?  Because we did.

My TBT tomorrow will just throwback to a couple weeks ago, and I'll share more pictures of our adventures around the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment