Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Wedding Weekend: A Preview

HOLA!!!!!

I don't even know how many times I said "hola!" in the past 5 days.

Why, you ask?  Because WE WERE IN MEXICO celebrating Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craig's WEDDING!!!!!!!

It was an amazingly fun weekend and it will take many blog posts to share all the special times we had.

There were so many people there taking so many pictures, that I only have about one-twentieth of what I want to show you at my disposal right now (from my measly little iPhone camera). 

There were professional pictures taken (obviously), as well as lots of other people taking lots of pictures with much fancier cameras than mine, and I can't wait to see ALL OF THEM.

So this post is just a teaser for what is to come the next few weeks.  Here in a somewhat chronological order, I have picked out 10 of my favorite pictures that were taken on my phone.

#10: An adults-only catamaran ride party thrown by the groom's family on Friday morning.


#9: Tropical Maya and her flippy hair


#8: Bar hopping in the resort on the night before the wedding!

Hanna, Henderson girls, and a photo-bomb by the groom!
#7: Swimming and sliding with Daddy.


#6: Callie with the pretty flowers (and Hanna's sunglasses!)


#5: The newlyweds and flower girls!


#4: Our family

This is Callie "smiling with her teeth"
#3: We were so thankful that Uncle Dan and Hanna came along to watch the girls for the times that we were needed to do adult things (like catamaran rides and putting the girls to bed so we could stay and party at the reception).  The girls had so much fun with them!


#2: Dancing!!!

It doesn't look like it in this picture, but she had
A BLAST dancing with all of Auntie Yoda's friends.
I will show you video evidence in a future post.
#1: Chips and Guacamole.  Maya ate her weight in guacamole using chips as a spoon, and Callie ate her weight in chips, NO guacamole, usually rocking cool shades.


These pictures barely skim the surface of all that we did and the fun we had, and I'm so excited to do more posts and share more pictures. 

A family wedding is an incredibly special time- especially when it is your sister's wedding to a guy who could not be more perfect for her.

We are so happy that they are so happy.

Okay, I'll throw in a #11, taken by my little 5-year-old photographer in training.


Stay tuned...much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment