Thursday, March 26, 2015

TBT

What day is it?  Thursday?  We are climbing our way out of another stretch of sickness.  So far it has only been the girls (*knock on wood*) but it has been 48 hours+ of weird combinations of fever, puking and diarrhea.  And general unhappiness.  Just like it was a short TWO months ago, but worse and longer.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Chris dealt with the worst of it when it really started for both of them on Tuesday. I took my first sick day at my new job on Wednesday. Today we are tag teaming.  Teamwork makes the dreamwork, I guess.  Though I don't consider cleaning up puke and listening to super miserable children dreamwork, but I'm thankful for an awesome partner in crime.

 It was rough.  But that's how it goes.

Thankfully this morning both girls seem much better.  Maya has an appetite and is actually eating for the first time in two days.  Callie doesn't want to eat yet, but she's drinking lots of fluids and is much more alert and active than she has been in two days.  Probably the fact that they went to bed early last night and got 13+ ours of sleep helped a lot.

Anyway, I have lots of Throwbacks for you today because it is the last TBT of March and I have a lot I haven't posted yet.  Yay!!!!

A St. Patty's Day Throwback!  Somehow there is not picture from 2013.  But the rest are ADORABLE.

Toddlers with happy faces!

Toddlers in sunglasses

Toddlers walking

Toddlers and their doggy

No comments:

Post a Comment