Another week went by quickly...there is just one week before spring break! I can't believe it.
When I think about Callie these days, I just think about how big she is getting. At times she can be so grown up and mature that I look at her in disbelief because I still think of her has a little 3-year-old. And then other times she has 3-year-old-like freak outs, and as ridiculous as they are, I kind of love them because they make her still seem little and toddler-like. But then after about 5 seconds I don't like them anymore and remember that Callie as a toddler was a wild ride and I'm so thankful that she has mellowed out in the 5s. Does that make sense?
When I think about Maya these days, I just think about all her words. I can't even begin to list them all because she comes out with new ones every day, and new combinations every day. But I'll try and list a few of my favorite ones from recently:
*After falling down, she says "BONK!" and most of the time gets right up and keeps going. We are working on saying "Brush it off!" because she does the action and I think if she said "Bonk! Brush it off!" it would be awesome.
Here is a video- unfortunately my stupid loud voice saying "Bonk" covers up hers. But you can see how she gets up and brushes it off.
Favorite Thing #1: Sisters who slide together
IMG 5235 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
*She calls birds "Caw-Caws" even though she knows that they are actually called birdies. Any time she sees one in real life or in books her excitement is tangible and she yells out "CAW-CAW!!!!" Same goes for cars, planes, trucks, buses, pretty much anything that moves outside.
*She LOVES dogs and has no fear. With any dog she sees, no matter how large, she will yell "DOGGIE" and want to go right up to it.
*I love how she says "Yogurt." It comes out "YO-goot" (like foot) and it is adorable.
On to the pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: A Timberwolves game with my dad |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: Hanging out at home, Adrea came over, my dishwasher emptier. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: An adult birthday dinner |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Playtime with the grandmas |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Another trip to the park (Prepare to see a lot of park pictures in the next 5 months) |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: Funny faces with Maya |






No comments:
Post a Comment