Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Superbowl!

We are watching it but I'm am mostly just watching the commercials.  I don't know if I missed any, but there haven't been too many notable ones so far.  Otherwise I'm enjoying our dips.  Here is what our Superbowl party looked like:

Our snacks? Various dips.
My dinner? Chicken taco lettuce wraps...my own creation.
Our company?  Two crazy girls.
As for the rest of the weekend...

Saturday was chill.  Breakfast...some time at Boom and Bops' house...a winter walk...Christine's basketball game.


Callie sucked down a smoothie made with SPINACH.  Hahahahahaha!
Maya sucked down oatmeal with some greek yogurt, spinach and berry baby food.

That skill of sitting makes toys more fun!

It wasn't -372 degrees outside, so we could go for a walk!

Christine was our 2.5-year-old flower girl in 2005.  Now she's a 5th grader who is
as tall as I am!
Today Maya and I napped and played while Chris and Callie were at Sunday school.  Then Callie and I went to see the movie "Frozen" as a sing-a-long.  It was SO fun to sing along with the songs that have been in my head nonstop for a month.  And Callie belted them out with the best of 'em. 

 
She is looking SO big these days.
 
"Do you want to build a snowman?"
"Love is an open door!"
"LET IT GO!"

Seriously.  These two.  Cute.
 
Remember on Friday when I said sleep was going great?  Yeah, I definitely jinxed it.

Friday night was terrible.  Last night was okay, but not as good as it had been before the weekend.

If someone could PLEASE invent some sort of safe contraption to keep passies in mouths that would be great.  I'm thinking a little hat with a passy attached to a little rod that hangs right down by the baby's mouth?  No?  Okay.  Well...it is pretty ridiculous how many times our baby spits her passy out purposefully and then immediately regrets it and freaks out.

Anyway.

Sorry, Denver, you're looking pretty terrible right now.  I'll get back to eating my dips and watching the commercials.

Hope you have a great week!  Good riddance January and your ridiculous weather...bring on February.

No comments:

Post a Comment