No school on Monday. I stayed home on Tuesday because both girls were sick/crabby. Had school Wednesday and Thursday, and then had a snow day today.
And throughout the whole week gross head cold germs permeated our house starting with Callie and ending with me AND Chris AND STILL Callie. Maya has avoided it so far, but we'll see what happens.
Sick Callie looks, sounds and acts a LOT like gluten-filled Callie. It wasn't super fun to deal with. But I have talked about that many times on the blog, so I'll just leave it at that.
Maya has REALLY become a mama's girl. Like REALLY a mama's girl. And I love it, but only sometimes. Ok, most of the time. But look at that face when she realized that I wasn't holding her but sitting close enough where I SHOULD have been holding her. And then look at the face pretty much immediately after I grabbed her and DID hold her. Ridiculous. But kind of great. Sometimes.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Mama's girl- evidence #1 |
Favorite Thing #2: Mama's girl- evidence #2
On to the other pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: Cleaning/Rearranging Callie's room! |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Sister time at home |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Playing School |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Puppet shows at Auntie Cat's |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Tuesday Top: You know your 4-year-old is sick when she takes a nap! Middle: Playful baby. Bottom: Seeing our old neighbors, Ben and Hannah. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: Wednesday at Pa's house and dealing with the snow at home. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: Thursday at G-ma's |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #9: SNOW DAY |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #10: I literally went to bed and was ASLEEP by 8:30pm the past two nights. OLD. And a little sick. |
But the sleeping things has gotten better. I got to sleep from 8:30pm to 5am last night. And the baby didn't even wake up until 5:45am...I was just up since I went to bed so early.
I know I just jinxed it, but there has definitely been sleep progress this week.
Have a great weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment