Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Gosselin Olympics

It was WAY BACK in the summer of 2012 that we started potty training. 

In case you're trying to do the math in your head, that is WELL over a year and a half ago.

It was also right during the Summer Olympics.

And I posted this post, giving out gold medals for the potty training process.

If you have a second, go back and read it.  And then come back.  And laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Did you see that I thought I'd be done in 13 days?!?!? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  I was so sweet and naïve back then.  With such high hopes, dreams, and aspirations.  Little did I know at that point, that it would take until the next WINTER Olympics for potty training to be more or less accomplished.  (HOORAY!)

Since it is the Olympics again, I have another round of medals to hand out...not necessarily for potty stuff, just for life in general.

The gold medal for the AWESOMEST INDEPENDENT DRESSER goes to...

CALLIE JOY!!!!

The gold medal for the BEST MAD FACE goes to...

MAYA LEIGH!!!!

The gold medal for the BIGGEST KID WHO STILL WANTS TO SIT IN A HIGH CHAIR goes to...
CALLIE JOY!!!

The gold medal for the MOST FLEXIBLE FOOT GRABBER/EATER goes to...

MAYA LEIGH!!!!!
The gold medal for the BEST PILLOW FOR A 4-YEAR-OLD goes to...
 
It's a tie between Daddy and Kona's butt!!!!

The gold medal for the BEST CHEEKS goes to...

MAYA LEIGH!!!!

The gold medal for the MOST ADORABLE SCHOOL PICTURES goes to...

CALLIE JOY!!!!

The gold medal for the BABY MOST LIKELY TO GAG HERSELF ON HER OWN TOYS goes to...
MAYA LEIGH!!!!

The gold medal for BIGGEST SNOW BUNNY goes to...

CALLIE JOY!!!!

The gold medal for the BEST BABY SMILE goes to...

MAYA LEIGH!!!!
And, finally, the gold medal for the MOST AMAZING SISTERS EVER goes to...

CALLIE JOY and MAYA LEIGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment