Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Valentines Day!

This has been a busy week.  Nothing super new has been happening with the girls- Maya is becoming and awesome player and grabber of all the things.  Callie is still a good pooper (hooray!) and taker of all the things that Maya wants to grab.  So sibling revelry is slowly but surely going to be turning into sibling rivalry very soon, I have a feeling.

On to the pictures...


Favorite Thing #1: Maya at Boom's house

Favorite Thing #2: Valentines party at preschool (and all the Valentine goodies at home!)
Favorite Thing #3: G-ma and G-pa's house and Como Conservatory with G-ma


Favorite Thing #4: Playing and bath time

Favorite Thing #5: Valentines gifts for the girls
Favorite Thing #6: Valentine's Day at Boom's house

Favorite Thing #7: Valentine's dinner
And finally, my most favorite thing are the professional pictures we got taken last weekend.  I'll post them all tomorrow, but here is a sneak peak.

Favorite Thing #8: My Funny Valentines
I'll leave you with a Callie QOTD from tonight.

Callie: I'm so excited that tomorrow is Valentine's Day!
Me: Well, today is Valentine's Day, not tomorrow.
Callie: But we're going to love each other a lot tomorrow too, so tomorrow is Valentine's Day too!

TOTALLY.  Love all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment