Saturday, February 15, 2014

Well Played, JCPenny's. Well Played.

I got the groupon app a few weeks ago, and within an hour I had bought 3 groupons and spent $100. 

Ooops.

BUT.  One of the groupons I bought was a portrait session at JCPenny's for $25 that included a few free sheets of pictures and a CD of 3 pictures.

We went last Saturday at 11:40.  I was nervous about the timing of it all, since our little baby's naps are still pretty inconsistent.  But she took a solid nap from 9:00-10:30 and was ready to rock and roll for the pictures.

They could not have turned out more adorable (and sometimes hilarious).  We did a gray and red theme and Maya even wore a headband. 

Enjoy.

First up: THE SISTERS.








Then we have: THE OLDER ONE.







Next up: THE BABY.








Then: THE WHOLE FAMILY.



 




Then, she started showing me all the pictures on the computer and turned them all black and white.  Here are a couple of my favorites.



And then she was like a picture wizard and started making photo collages with just a few clicks of the mouse.






Yes, that is a picture of Maya's butt ruffle used in the background.  Brilliant.



So I see all of these and sheepishly ask, "What comes with my groupon again?"  And she says, "2 sheets and a CD of three pictures, but we can upgrade to a CD of all the pictures for $80."

You can obviously guess what happened next.

$80 is a small price to pay for these treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment