Friday, June 14, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Schoooooooool's OUT...for the SUMMER!!!!

For the kids, anyway.  I'll have to go in off and on for the next couple of weeks, but I still consider today the first real day of summer break.

It was lovely.

So was the rest of the week...

Favorite Thing #1: SUNSHINE and RUNNING (not for me at this point, but for them)
Favorite Thing #2: Summer BBQs with friends!  (Cal with Baby Avery)


Favorite Thing #3: Waving to the kids the last day of school

Favorite Thing #4: Hiking with Pa

And my MOST favorite thing this week, Favorite Thing #5, is the first day of summer with my girl:
 
A smoothie date

Bubbles

A Bubble Catcher

Family time
 
I'll be honest, I am a little nervous about this summer.  Maybe a lot nervous.  I was thinking earlier that summer has started, and by the end of summer we will be in a new house, have a new baby, and our lives will be amazingly different. 


1 comment:

  1. like - you'll be fine, Kati. Newness is a God-thing.

    ReplyDelete