Thursday, June 13, 2013

Belly Pics

I have not posted the monthly belly pic this time around like I did the first time. 

Partly because I haven't taken a monthly pic.  Because, well, I haven't really thought about doing it.  The 2nd time pregnancy stuff just gets totally overlooked when there is a toddler around.

But I was going through pictures on my phone at 5am this morning when I couldn't sleep, and came across this belly pic from April (on the left) so I decided to wear the same outfit today and take another picture to compare it to (on the right).


Remember when I thought I was HUGE back in April?  Remember when my hair wasn't in a ponytail?  Yeah, me neither.

So I know I definitely look bigger in the second pic, but not out of control huge.  The out of control huge look comes when I turn to the side.  My side view is the reason that everyone who sees me thinks I'm going to "pop" any day now.

Seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment