Friday, June 7, 2013

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

Happy Weekend!  It is June, right?  So it should feel like summer.  But it doesn't.  I guess that is okay because:
1) I am super pregnant and have enjoyed not being super hot and uncomfortable on the daily (yet...I'm just regular uncomfortable but not HOT uncomfortable), and
2) There are still 4 more days of work so the fact that it isn't beautiful and sunny out makes it much easier to still be in school when EVERYONE ELSE is done.

But it would be nice to see the sun every once in awhile. 

Anyway, here are the pics from the week. 

Favorite Thing #1: Getting pictures from Boom like this on a Monday

Favorite Thing #2: When Daddy is in charge of picking out clothes, we get a star hoodie, Minnie Mouse t-shirt, and polka-dot leggings

Favorite Thing #3: Our newly painted office looks AWESOME.

Favorite Thing #4: These girls

Favorite Thing #5: Competing animal prints: leopard legs and zebra feet

No comments:

Post a Comment