Monday, October 19, 2009

Vikings and 100 Posts!

Blog Post by Chris:
Well there are two great things about this post, it is the weekly Vikings update and also our 100th post for the blog. The Vikings won this week taking them to 6-0 on the season. It was a close game that was decided in the last second with a missed field goal by the Baltimore Ravens. But a win is a win.
As you can see by the other posts we spent a long weekend in Chicago visiting Laura and Drew. It was really fun, but I don't think I can eat pizza again for a week, plus it is hard to compete with Chi town pizza. As Kati had posted we had a little incident at a Mexican restaurant for dinner one night. I think it was a rough night for our waitress as part of our order was wrong, and we also noticed that she was doing damage control at another table with wrong meals. So I would have been really upset if I was her about the alcoholic virgin daiquiri. When she was talking to the bartender about the drink you could see the bartender just put up her arms like "I don't know". Geez lady this isn't like we're dealing with an underage drinker here, this is a pregnant lady. Needless to say if our daughter is slower than the other kids it now can't be blamed on me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment