We had another great day yesterday! We lounged around again in the morning and went to an early lunch at a place called the Grand Lux Cafe which had a crazy huge menu and was totally delicious!
For dinner we went to a Mexican restaurant. I ordered a virgin mango daiquiri. The first one I had was absolutely delicious, so I ordered another one. As soon as I sipped the 2nd one my throat started burning and I was pretty sure it was not a virgin. Chris, Drew and Laura all tried it and confirmed that it did seem to have alcohol in it. When Chris told our waitress she felt really bad. She asked the bartender who said that it must have been mixed in the wrong shaker...but it was INTENSE. My throat was still on fire after that 1 small sip, so it seemed to be more than just mixed in the wrong shaker. But regardless she felt so bad that we got a free delicious chocolate dessert out of it! It probably helped that we were nice about it and didn't throw a fit. Chris just joked about her trying to feed our baby alcohol. Anyway, it was a fun dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment