Friday, October 23, 2009

4 Navel Oranges

Blog Post by Kati:

Week 31 Info:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Well Baby Goose must definitely be active and healthy because she has been moving around a lot! :) We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is good. My blood pressure, baby's heart rate, and my stomach measurement are all where they should be!

I'm so glad it is Friday. It has been a really really really crazy week and now I'm getting a cold again. I need to make up for some serious lack of sleep from this past week. Not good. My throat hurts a lot and I have a bad feeling it is going to move up to my nose again. Bad news for all those who have to be around me. Sorry in advance. I will use the Netipot and hope for the best!

We keep getting asked if we have a name for the baby yet. Nope! We have a list of a few possibilities that we came up with in August and haven't really talked about it since. We aren't going to share the name until she is born, so maybe that is part of the reason that we haven't figured it out yet. It is easier to just say we don't have a name than say we have one and aren't telling! And part of it is the fact that it took us forever to come up with Kona's name, so I can't even imagine trying to pick a name for a human!

Time to get ready for work...have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment