Blog Post By Chris:
Kati mentioned in an earlier post that my lunch buddy Alejandro asked her when she would be getting her baby. Well today at lunch I was asking him a bunch of questions and one of them was what he wanted to be when he grew up. He told me that he wanted to work at the Target Center. Being a T Wolves fan I was thinking that's a pretty cool job. I asked him what he wanted to do there and he replied with "clean". I was trying to figure out what he was talking about, and then he told me that his mom worked there and cleaned. I guess it is pretty easy to get kids to follow in your footsteps. So when our daughter is born everyone needs to keep up the lie that Kati and I are Doctors who sometimes dabble in Quantum Physics.
Now for the best update. The T wolves won their season opener tonight. They were down by as many as 19 points in the third quarter, but managed to slowly come back and win it on a last second shot. We'll see how the rest of the season goes, but so far so good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment