Sunday, December 24, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Merry Christmas Eve Edition!

Wow. We made it to Christmas Eve. It seemed so far away for so long. But here we are!

Yesterday was a pretty chill day. We mostly just played at home with Luna Ray!


She is such a cute goofball with lots of energy. And so good with the girls. They ADORE her. Besides that, Callie got to hang out with Auntie Cat for LEGO building time for her b-day!


This morning I took Luna for an almost-3-mile run/walk at 5:30am. She didn’t get tired in the slightest. In fact, when we got back, all she wanted to do was play.


When they girls got up, they found a note from Coo-Koo and Loony that said they could open 2 of their presents this morning. They were pretty excited! Luna got a present too!

We dropped Luna off with G-ma and Pa about 9:00 and headed downtown to Boom’s for the day! We got to see LUCY! It had been way too long since I had seen her, because our schedules have been so crazy and she was sick on Callie’s birthday. I had to get my snuggles in.


I’ll do a Christmas post tomorrow with more pictures from our day. But I’ll leave you with a picture of me, Boom, and Iris with matching blue outerwear.


Merry Christmas! See you back here tomorrow for some Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment