Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Picture Update

Happy Saturday! With Callie’s birthday yesterday, I forgot to mention that I’m now on a 2 week break! Hooray!!! 

This was a pretty big week for us. Callie was off all week, so she got to join Maya at Boom’s house with Lucy and Iris. They had a fabulous day!


And then, of course, we got LUNA RAY on Monday night!


On Wednesday I took Maya in because her 2+ week cold managed to turn into an ear infection. But she was soon able to join Callie at G-ma’s house with Luna.

she
Callie had a little Christmas Dance Show on Wednesday night. Her class did a tap number to “Consider Yourself” from “Oliver.”




The girls went back to G-ma and Pa’s house on Thursday and went for an adventure at the Arboretum.


And check yesterday’s post for our big 8th birthday day yesterday! 

Luna is staying here for a few days. She is  so sweet and trying to figure out life at our house. Earlier tonight she wasn’t too sure about either her kennel or her bed, so she laid down on the carpet in between them.


I took her on a long walk last night. She is learning to sit at the corners.


Silly girl! We are looking forward to all the fun things about having a dog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment