Friday, December 15, 2017

A Picture Update

Hey all!  Callie is officially on winter break. I have another 4 days...

On Monday Maya hung out with Boom, Lucy, and Iris as usual.


And ate “sabetti” at G-ma’s house on Wednesday.


At school this week, I found this paper shoved under my door- one of my students must have been required to do an acrostic poem. It makes me giggle. And also, there were pretty sunrays out the window.


The big event of the week was Maya’s preschool Christmas program. She has spent the past week telling us emphatically that she would NOT be singing for the program. So I was nervous. But she did great!!


The video is freaking hilarious. It is a number of clips put together, and as you can see, Maya is reserved but participatory. But some of the other kids...!!??!? HOLY MOLY. I won’t say any more. Just watch and enjoy.




Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment