Sunday, June 4, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

It is already Sunday night! The big news of our weekend is our air conditioning went out! We are hot, I'm glowing, and the girls have spent a fair amount of time in undies. Thank goodness for fans.

 
As for the rest of the weekend, I started yesterday with an early morning run.

 
I went to help with a garage sale at G-ma and Pa's house, and ended up selling a bunch of baby and toddler clothes. Watching other people go through the girls' clothes was more emotional than I expected.

 
Callie was excited to get Nana's birdhouse, complete with cute little birds and nests inside.

Before Chris and the girls joined us at the end of the sale, they had a fun morning at the zoo! And saw kangaroos!

 
We went to see Boom, Lucy, Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles yesterday afternoon. Here is how it goes with trying to take any kind of picture with Maya.

 
This morning I ran the easiest run I've had in awhile and it was 7 miles and I got faster every mile. By mile 6 it felt like someone was pushing my back. I'm attributing that to my dad. :)

 
It was the last Sunday school class for the year, and there was a petting zoo! It also happened to be a city-wide "open streets" celebration with lots of fun things to do.

 
Our friends Nate, Kaela, Caleb and Adelay came over for some fun water play.

 
And now we are gearing up for the last week of school. Callie is done on Wednesday and I'm officially done at the end of the day on Friday. We are FIVE DAYS from summer vacation. That seems absolutely bonkers, but I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment