Friday, June 30, 2017

A Picture Update: Summer Week 3

We were SO busy this week! The girls had VBS every morning at church from 9:00-12:00. They LOVED IT. And it was the first year both of them could go, so I LOVED IT TOO.


I got to the dentist, got a pedicure, got coffee, and even did some running in the church neighborhood- up to Lakewood.


And on another day, around Harriet.


We had lots of afternoon plans too. On Monday we played at a park with my friend Libby and her baby Max.


On Tuesday we went swimming at Auntie Yoda's.


We also had dinner and playtime at G-ma and Pa's house.


 Chris was out of town for business through Wednesday, so we were very glad to have him back yesterday.


Let's see...the girls stayed busy together.


And we went to the library.


Today we met G-ma, Boom, Auntie Yoda and Lucy to shop for fabric for Lucy's baptismal gown that G-ma is going to make!


And Callie lost a tooth!


And we went to Edinborough.


Whew! I think I maybe got it all. 

Not pictured: whining, fighting, sass, long afternoon car rides in hopes of preschooler naps, and late afternoon cocktails (after the afternoon drives).

But as you can see, we managed to have a lot of fun regardless.

And tonight's sunset was beautiful.




Now on to the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment