Friday, June 9, 2017

A Picture Update

We made it to summer vacation!!!!! My 13th year of teaching is done and I now have 11 weeks of summer ahead of me. I'm excited to be with my girls and live a less stressed (yet probably more frenzied) existence for a couple months.

My first goal of summer? To see if my body is capable of sleeping until 6am. This is my Fitbit-tracked sleep pattern for the past week, which is pretty much how it has been for the past...long time.

 

So yeah. Sleeping til 6 would be a luxury, but I'm not holding my breath for it to actually happen.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the week!

Maya hung out with Boom, Auntie Yoda (and Lucy) and G-ma came over and planted part 1 of a mini garden in our front yard.

 
On Tuesday after work we played outside because we still didn't have functioning air conditioning. It was hot!

 
On Tuesday night I went with Bob and Mary to see Cat play drums with a small girls group at a cool little restaurant. Mary and I ordered the wine sampler, which we thought was going to be much smaller than it turned out to be.

 
Here are a few clips of the beautiful music we heard!


Callie's last day of 1st grade was on Wednesday. I really can't believe how much older she looks now.

 
Her teacher, Ms. Mo, sent us a picture of them on the last day!

 
There was a picnic at my school that evening, so I brought the girls along for a bit.

 
It was HOT!

G-ma also finished up our front gardens. It looks so beautiful!

 
The girls hung out with Pa and Auntie Cat yesterday morning. 

 
And we got a new AC unit. Yay!

 
Callie got to sleep over at Boom's house last night. They had a blast today doing all sorts of things!

 
Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment