Friday, June 16, 2017

A Picture Update: Summer Week 1

There are 10 weeks of summer and we are done with week 1! All I can say is the weeks are short but the days are L-O-N-G. I think by about mid-afternoon on Monday I texted my friend Jenna (also a teacher starting her summer break at home with her children) saying that my own spawn make me more excited for daily cocktails than my high-schoolers did. Or something like that. But anyway, we had a fun and busy (and sometimes very whiny) week.

Each morning we had swimming lessons. I took some video clips each day, so here are the clips all put together with a very appropriate background song edited in. I'm working on my technology skills.


We went to Boom's house and then out for a walk, etc., with Boom, Auntie Yoda and Lucy on Monday.

 

 

We played at the pool and had lunch at Jenna, Charlie, Mabel and Sylvia's house on Tuesday.

 

 
Maya had her early childhood screening on Wednesday and rocked it!

 

On Wednesday we went over to the condo in the afternoon. Callie practiced her dance on the deck and Jim and Coco came over for dinner and to meet Lucy!


Speaking of dance, Callie's recital is this weekend. She had her rehearsal last night and it was great. She looks way too cute in her costume.

 
Today I went for a super early run- I think I was out the door by 5:10am. And was rewarded with this pre-sunrise sky.

 
Later we met Yoda, Lucy and Boom for lunch and ice cream, and then went to the park.

 
 
Today we also got haircuts.

 

Here are some other random pictures from this week.

 
 
And here they are, "being Kona"

 
Chris was out of town for a work trip for 2 days of this week, and I spent almost 24/7 with the girls. So... when he got home tonight I promptly gave him the dinner recipe and ingredients and the children and they made dinner while I laid on the bed.

 
And then about 15 minutes later, guess what happened?
 
 

I'll leave you with another video- this time in slo-mo!

Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment