Because of my 2 Years post yesterday, I didn't post my wrap-up, so here it is.
I have my 4th race of the year on Saturday morning- a 10K this time. I finished in 1 hour, 1 minute and 28 seconds, which I'm pretty happy with. My mom
came to cheer me on, which was really nice. And the 6.2 mile course was in my old neighborhood and a route I have done probably dozens of times. It felt good.
I signed up for a half marathon at the end of July. I was debating whether or not one of my 10 races would be a half, but decided to suck it up and do it. It is a half that I have done probably 3 or 4 times before (it is crazy I have don't so many that I'm not entirely sure), so I figured I'd try it again.
Anyway, the rest of Saturday was pretty chill. We went to the park but it was cold and windy.
Yesterday morning the girls and I went to see Boom play in the handbell choir for the early service. It was good to be there. We went to the cemetery after that.
Thanks to G-ma and Pa for the beautiful flowers.
As a family, we decided to do something fun together that we thought Dad would like. So we all met at the science museum, specifically for the Sportsology exhibit. It was pretty crowded there, but we had a fun time exploring.
After that we went back to the condo for art projects, baby holding, and pizza.
It was a good day.
The outpouring of texts and messages yesterday was truly amazing. Thanks to everyone for thinking of us and sending us your love. We really felt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment