Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Timehop Tuesday: 46-Months-Old!!- UPDATED!

UPDATE: I originally posted this early this morning, but scroll to the bottom for a VIDEO time hop.

It is the 23rd again, so now we are only two months away from this girl being FOUR.

 
She is all about pretending these days. She and Callie will talk back and forth with things like "Pretend I'm the mommy and you're the kid!" And "Pretend the baby is crying and I'm the mommy so I have to hold her." It's pretty cute. She is just looking and feeling so big and heavy. My baby!!!

On to my Timehops. I don't have too many today. Just one of the girls + me.

 
And one of the girls reading with Auntie Yoda.

 
And this popped up today. Sadly, I can't do a "Then and Now," but look at how cute and young Kona looked. We miss our doggie.


Update: Today Callie performed in a musical at school called the "Three Piggy Opera."  She had the role of "Mother Pig" and had a SOLO at the beginning of the show.  More pictures and details will come later on Friday, but I had to find video of her first singing performance as a 3-year-old preschooler.  All I could find was an 8 second clip of her putting her head down and NOT singing during the performance.  So say she has come a long way in 4 years is an understatement!  I'm SOOOOOOOOOO proud of her.   Enjoy!

Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment