Sunday, May 7, 2017

Weekend Wrap-Up

What a lovely weekend! 

Yesterday morning the girls snuggled (for about 7 seconds before screaming started). We also tried going to the flower store to get stuff for our outdoor pots, but there wasn't much of a selection yet. It didn't stop me from getting a picture, though.

 
We went to the park and hung out outside as much as we could. Maya is SUCH a goofball. She is just a miniature tornado. Or as she would say, tor-MATO. 

 
And then last night we played some Bingo while Maya took care of her THREE babies.

 
This morning I took the girls to Target. Maya insisted on bringing Baby Elliott in her car seat, and I didn't fight the battle. So I got the creepy stare down throughout the shopping experience. At least I also had coffee.

 
Later we went over to Boom's house. We got to hang out with Boom, Uncle Craigles, Auntie Yoda and Lucy! Lucy spent most of the time sleeping, in many different positions.

 
Boom and Callie  got her to sort of open her eyes, but only for a second. She was a tired baby.

 
That's about it! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment