This week she has been particularly SOBBY if I am not immediately right next to her when she wants me to be. I have seen a lot of crocodile tears.
| Life is so hard when Mommy is sitting on the chair near you but not right next to you. |
I hope that is a short lived phase. Because the rest of her is AWESOME and HILARIOUS and SMART and ADORABLE and SWEET and PRECIOUS.
Ok. On to the weekend. Yesterday morning we went over to G-ma and Pa's for a little bit of play time. And SNOWY play time!
Then we headed over to the condo to hang out with everyone.
![]() |
| Snowball fights! |
This morning Jenna, Andy, Charlie, Mabel and Sylvia came over to play and go out to lunch. Our kids are getting so big!
This afternoon we stayed at home. After being on the go for a lot of days, it felt good to be home and play with the new presents!
I'll leave you with a close up view of the painting that Cathleen had her friend paint for me for Christmas. It has sunrays, woods, water...perfect. It is now hanging above our bed.






No comments:
Post a Comment