Happy Friday! There is so much to report today.
Next up: I'm so proud of Chris. He will be starting a new and exciting professional adventure on December 28th. After 12+ years in cell phone sales, he will leave to join a great tech-y kind of company. Our morning schedule will change (i.e. Be more hectic as we all will have to get out the door earlier) once I go back to work in January, but it will be amazing to have him back on Saturdays. And have him not have to answer his phone in the evenings. He worked hard to find a job right for himself (and our family), and I'm so excited for him to start this new adventure.
Then: Callie had her first little dance recital yesterday evening. It was a quick 20-minute holiday show, and it was adorable. Her class performed the tap number "Good Ship Lollipop", and she rocked it out. We were all sooooooo proud of her. Ms. Connie was proud of her too.
Thanks to Boom, Uncle Dan, G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat for coming to see her!
And of course, there is video (she's on the end):
IMG_0068 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
So adorable, right?!?!?!?!
Other pics from the week:
I love picking this girl up on Mondays and Fridays:
We tried out a new restaurant near us on Monday. It was a success, complete with Sangria and mustache straws.
This crazy girl loves to play, dance read, and jump!
I got some tiny goodies from a student:
And, as usual, Maya had fun playing at Boom's house.
Have a great weekend.







No comments:
Post a Comment