Friday, December 11, 2015

A Picture Update

It's Friday, y'all. And we are one week away from winter break. That is all.

First up, typical sister shenanigans:


Maya's spunk and personality are shining these days. My mom told me that while she was coloring today, she stopped and looked at Boom and said, "My butt is a W!" Huh?!?!


As you may have noticed, her love for her kitty hat is also on point:


Other things from this week:

Callie's teacher occasionally posts pictures to the class Facebook page. I love when she does it, because I see pictures like this:


We did some Christmassy things:


And celebrated Mari's birthday:


And I got my dose of sunrays this week because usually about the time I leave work, the sun is starting to set over the golf course across the street. It is a nice way to end the work day.


Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment