Back on Easter, I briefly mentioned doing an outtakes post.
If you follow this blog, you know that I do my darndest to try and get a cute picture of the girls together when I can.
When they are this age, the results are hit or miss.
Because really, it takes so many pictures to get one good (or at least USEABLE) one.
SO. MANY. PICTURES.
In the case of Easter 2015, I didn't even really get a good one...see?
All that craziness for...this.
Here are a couple more examples:
St. Patrick's Day 2015
All that craziness for...this.
Christmas 2014:
All that craziness for...this.
So...thank goodness for iPhone cameras and the fact that I don't have to spend money to develop old school film. I can see what I am getting (or not), and can delete to my heart's content. Except I don't delete, because the outtakes are too freaking funny.




No comments:
Post a Comment