Friday, April 24, 2015

FTPDF: Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, I'm 33 today. 

This was actually my last day of 32.
One of my students guessed 24.  Thank you, student.
That was very kind.
But most importantly, it was SIX YEARS AGO we found out we were having our first baby.  and SIX YEARS AGO TOMORROW I started this blog!  So it is a birthday/blogiversary kind of weekend.

Today was a good day.  I worked a couple hours this morning, treated myself to a Starbucks breakfast, and then spent the rest of the morning/afternoon downtown.  We went to lunch with Boom, Bops and Auntie Yoda.

Favorite Thing #1: A birthday with family

On the way home the girls and I stopped at the library.

Favorite Thing #2: A dry place to go on a rainy day

And tonight we hung out at home because one girl has a UTI and one has a super bad cold/cough.  Needless to say, both were a  lot little crabby tonight. But we still managed to have some fun.


Favorite Thing #3: Watching trucks out the window, splashing in puddles and having a dance party (those middle pictures are of us spinning around really fast).
My card says, "Dear Mom, I give you this special card because it is special and you are special Mom."
As for the rest of the week...Hanna's birthday was Wednesday, so we celebrated both of our birthdays last night with the Gosselins.

Favorite Thing #4: Callie directed us all in a game of Hide and Seek (again...it seems to be our new party game) and
Maya ran laps and tried to be tickled by Uncle Dan.
Favorite Thing #5: Maya's counting ability.


IMG 6439 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Favorite Thing #6: Scenes from the rest of the week.
Have a lovely weekend!  Thanks for being such awesome blog followers for all these years!  And thanks for all the kind birthday wishes, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment