Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Maya's First QOTD!!!

Once Callie started talking, I started doing "Quote of the Day" posts, or QOTDs as I like to call them.

If you are ever bored some day, type "QOTD" in my blog search bar.  There are SO MANY hilarious Callie QOTD posts.  One of my favorites was this one, in which I was totally outsmarted by my toddler.

Anyway, Maya still mostly babbles but she knows TONS of single words and is starting to put multiple words together. 

And tonight at dinner, she began figuring out how to negotiate.

Maya: (giving me her smile that she knows is adorable) More bagel.
Me: All done with bagel.  More grapes?
Maya: More chips!
Me: No more chips.  Do you want more grapes or raisins?
Maya: More crackers!

Oh boy, requesting carbs and salt.  The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.  Or should I say, the tortilla chip doesn't fall too far from the bag...?


And no, she didn't get any bagels, chips, or crackers.  I gave her more grapes and they ended up on the floor.

She finds herself to be hilarious, and I do too.  I have a feeling toddlerhood part II is going to be another wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment