Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

I got nothing for you tonight...just some pictures (and a video!).  I don't have any witty stories or a good way to launch in to the wrap-up, so here we go.

Saturday

We did errands, stopped by the condo, and played at home. 

My mom has always hid a baby Mickey in a little stand that they have.  Callie always loved to look for it when she went over to their place, and now Maya loves to do it too!



IMG 4199 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

Callie was up at 5:30am, and also developed another lovely head cold, so she was pretty much a disaster all day.  Maya was adorable all day.  Hence all the adorable Maya pictures.  Sorry Callie.  Kona got some love, too.


I forgot to mention this earlier in the week, but our friends Josh and Alison had a baby boy, Eli, on Tuesday night!  He joins big sister Avery. Maya, Chris and I got to go visit them on Saturday evening.  Callie stayed home and hung out with Uncle Dan, so as to not spread her copious snot germs to a little baby.


Sunday

Once again I took more pictures of Maya because she is hilarious and I can't stop.  But I also managed to snap one of the older one too.


We went to the Held's for dinner and the kids ran around like crazy.  It is fun now that Maya can join in on the playing.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment