Friday, February 13, 2015

FTPDF

Happy Weekend!!!!

It has been a week of transition.  A really crazy but good week.  My first day at my new job was yesterday, and it was great.  I slept really hard last night and slept until my alarm went off.  That hasn't happened in months- usually my brain is wide awake at 5am and I can't go back to sleep. 

I'm taking that as a good sign.  Today was also great.  I haven't met any students yet (the school has a partial online learning component on Thursdays and Fridays), but am looking forward to meeting them on Tuesday.

On to the girls' report: Callie's amount of energy is kind of mind boggling.  Tonight she was just running laps around our kitchen and living room.  LAPS.  So many laps.  In her undies and that was it.  Such a goofball.

Maya is talking up a storm and has also learned about tantrums.  She seems to enjoy tantrums and on occasion will throw herself on the floor and freak out over nothing.  It is hilarious.  She also really likes screeching "NO!" for anything that makes her mad, and is developing many opinions on many different topics such as: when to eat (always) and when to brush her teeth (never).

On to the pictures...

Favorite Thing #1: The best Daddy and reading buddy.
Tonight he was giving Callie lessons on how to count the money in her
piggy bank.
Favorite Thing #2: Preparing for new beginnings and change.
Clearing off piles from my old desk, and a happy hour with people who I
will miss terribly, including one of my favorites, Jill.
Favorite Thing #3: After I got home late from my happy hour, Chris had a
surprise present waiting for me...a shirt from my new school!
Favorite Thing #4: The girls throughout the week.
Favorite Thing #5: Sweet sisters
Have a great weekend!  I have Monday off, so I may be doing my wrap-up that night instead of Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment