Thursday, February 19, 2015

TBT

Happy Throwback!

I feel like I haven't done my "typical" throwback the past few weeks, so I went back to that for this week.  I love comparing the girls at the same ages, and seeing how they are alike and different.

Looking back at Callie at almost 19-months was a fun ride down memory lane, because that was kind of a crazy time. 

Why, you ask?  It was when she had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease.  So most pictures of her from that time show red sores around her mouth.

I figured if I showed Callie looking like a mess, I should show Maya looking like
a mess too. :)
The other thing that I realized was that we have NEVER taken Maya to the Children's Museum.  When Callie was her age we had a freaking MEMBERSHIP to the museum.  Granted, we also lived much closer.  But, once again, poor 2nd baby!

Callie got to run around the museum...Maya gets to run around our house. :)
Lastly, both Callie and I had bangs when she was almost 19-months.  Lesson learned this time around...for both of us.

Hooray for binders and bobby pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment